AirgunWebTV Episode 10
AirgunWeb, Airgun Scout, and everyone associated with AirgunWebTV would like to thank our sponsors. Please visit “Our Sponsors” to see all those that help keep this show going.
AirgunWebTV 2016 Episode 3 – Breakbarrel or PCP – Which one is better!
This is an argument for the ages. Breakbarrel or PCP? This topic has divided a lot of airgunners and it’s about time we settle it once and for all! In this episode we’ll look at the Hatsan Carnivore 135 .30 breakbarrel and the Hatsan AT44 QE Long .25 PCP. If you’ve ever wondered which airgun technology is right for you, this is the episode you’ve been waiting for!
- Hatsan USA – http://www.hatsanusa.com
- Umarex USA – http://www.umarexusa.com
- Predator Pellets – http://www.predatorpellets.com
- H&N Pellets – http://www.hatsanusa.com/hn-pellets/
Product’s used in this Episode
- Hatsan Mod 135 .30 QE Carnivore Breakbarrel Airgun
- Hatsan AT44 QE Long PCP Airgun
- Hatsan AT44 Regulator
- Hill PCP Pump
- Basic Hand Pump
- JSB .25 Cal Pellets
- Hatsan Vortex .30 Cal Pellets
- AGWTV 2015 Episode 1 AT44 QE Review – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s8x5A6ZWYM
- AGW Hatsan 135 Carnivore Review – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuqymAa5JTU
People in this episode:
Thank you for watching AirgunWeb.com and AirgunWebTV. For more information, or to learn how to have your products represented on the show, please visit: http://www.airgunweb.com and http://www.airgunwebtv.com.
AirgunWebTV is produced by Dog River Design, LLC. http://www.dogriverdesign.com.
Photos from this episode: