AirgunWeb, Airgun Scout, and everyone associated with AirgunWebTV would like to thank our sponsors. Please visit "Our Sponsors" to see all those that help keep this show going.
Getting it done with the .30 Cal Hatsan Carnivore
In this episode we’ll take a look at what may be my favorite airgun for small game hunting at long range. The .30 caliber Hatsan Carnivore has impressed me since the day I first pulled the trigger. Cecil and I will review this airgun and give you all our AirgunWebTV airgun rating score; then we’ll take it out into the field for the real test, shooting prairie dogs in the wind out in Seligman Arizona.
Product’s used in this Episode
- Hatsan Carnivore .30
- Hawke Endurance 30 4-15x50 SF
(Hawke 4-16x50 Panorama EV no longer available)
- JSB .30 cal Pellets
- AGW review of the .30 Cal Carnivore: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhd_5VjogJk
- AGW review of the .35 Cal Carnivore: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyLoIf_CPmM
People in this episode:
- Rick Eutsler - (http://www.airgunweb.com)
- Cecil Bays II - (http://www.airgunscout.com)
- Ben Pierson - (http://www.ideafilmfactory.com)
Interested in AirgunWebTV?
Photos from this episode:
If you are a vendor or manufacturer and would like information about possibly supporting and/or advertising AirgunWebTV, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.